[PD-dev] roadmap for Pd-0.49?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Sep 10 23:53:14 CEST 2018

I'm really excited about this release! thanks a lot for all your work!

I've got one last tiny wish for 0.49: can we finally get rid of the 4000000 limit in soundfiler? :-) I suggested to use LONG_MAX: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/366, but 0x7fffffff should be fine as well (on Windows it's the same anyway...)

Christof