[PD-dev] declare (again)

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:02:18 CEST 2018

+1
You only understand how non-intuitive current [declare] is once you've
attempted to describe it simply to a roomful of learners.
Not saying current situation isn't a huge improvement over where we were
umpteen years ago but if there's the option to make it even simpler & more
straightforward plus portable - yes please.

J.