[PD-dev] Pd release plans

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 13 19:45:00 CEST 2018

To Pd dev -

An update on Pd release plans:  I'll be away from my usual Pd-testing computers Friday
through next Tuesday, so won't be able to test updates or to track down system-dependent
problems til then.  I'm planning to make a "test3" release later today (perhaps about
6PM Thursday in California --- 3AM Friday UTC).  Between Friday and Tuesday I'll
probably be using the test version heavily myself getting patches ready for the classes
I'm teaching this fall.  Wednesday-ish I'll take stock of whatever critical bugs
have popped up, and if there aren't any show-stoppers I can officially release 0.49-0.

I'll be happy to consider updates to documentation, but no new features for now - time
to wrap :)

Miller