[PD-dev] updating portaudio and portmidi

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Sep 23 20:43:08 CEST 2018

On 9/22/18 11:50 PM, Miller Puckette wrote:
> OK, I think I've pushed a new-portaudio branch.  So far it compiled OK on
> Macos, haven't tried windows yet...

i'm a bit lost about the state of affairs in portmedia, but current
"master" (ffa9dd37) of Pd fails to compile for me when cross-compiling
for w32 (as opposed to e.g. cross-compiling for w64)

the issue is the inline assembler in
portaudio/portaudio/src/os/win/pa_x86_plain_converters.c:171
is anybody else seeing this?

just excluding that file from portaudio/Makefile.ammakes the compilation
succeed (and wine can load the binary) - but i don't know whether this
yields any side-effects.

gfmadsr
IOhannes