[PD-dev] simple external question (how to make an inlet acess a function)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:19:09 CET 2018

Em qui, 8 de nov de 2018 às 15:07, Christof Ressi <christof.ressi at gmx.at>
escreveu:

> OK, if you want to be sure, you can use something like gensym("\a")
> instead. if you want to be really sure, use the mongolian vowel seperator
> or the MD5 hash of your Pd executable.

Right, I get the hack, thanks for the suggestion, seems like gensym("\f")
is safe enough, I wouldn't really know how to do it, although seems Pd now
deals with "\", but I really didn't get how so.

Anyway, seems like the only true way of working around this limitation is
with "proxy", and, yeah, not worth it :)

cheers