[PD-dev] Updated Pure Data Reference Card

Niccolò Granieri granieriniccolo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:13:17 CET 2018

Hello list,

I am writing to share with you all an updated Pure Data Reference Card I made. Because Pd has evolved so much in the last 8 years and I find the ref. card very useful both for me and for my students, I decided to update it and try to keep it up to date from now on. An Italian version of the ref. card is also in the works, and will be available on the GitHub soon (https://github.com/NiccoloGranieri/Pure-Data-Refcards <https://github.com/NiccoloGranieri/Pure-Data-Refcards>).

In the process of compiling the ref. card I noticed a few things in the help-intro.pd file and decided to share them here rather than on the issue tracker.

In the top intro section of the help file, there is a reference to an "Add" menu. I think that has been renamed to "Put" now. This might confuse beginners.
[tabread] and [tabread4] have the same description, no mention of the 4 point interpolation as in [tabread4~]

Thanks for all the hard work developing Pure Data,

Niccolò Granieri | PhD Student @ Integra Lab | niccologranieri.com <http://niccologranieri.com/>
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire | Birmingham City University | B4 7XG