[PD-dev] Updated Pure Data Reference Card

Niccolò Granieri granieriniccolo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 11:25:49 CET 2018

Hi Orm,

I didn't render the pdf in the repository just because historically that's how it was done before hand. The repository contained only the LaTeX files, and the English pdf file was hosted on https://puredata.info/docs/tutorials/pd-refcard <https://puredata.info/docs/tutorials/pd-refcard>.

If that's not how we want to proceed anymore I can include a render for each language in the GitHub, maybe under releases, and also host the pdf's on my personal website to make them easier to find.

I'm up for anything, just wanted to check with the dev list first.

Thanks for the feedback,
Niccolò Granieri | PhD Student @ Integra Lab | niccologranieri.com <http://niccologranieri.com/>
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire | Birmingham City University | B4 7XG