[PD-dev] Updated Pure Data Reference Card

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Sat Nov 10 20:51:44 CET 2018

Hey IOhannes,

Am Samstag, den 10. November 2018 um 19:28:44 Uhr (+0100) schrieb
IOhannes m zmoelnig:
> a repository is for source code.  it is *not* the place to download
> binaries from. for this you have "release pages" or whatever.

Git repositories have proven useful for all kinds of purposes, often
far beyond their intended use and I'd recommend a more relaxed
attitude.

> so the proper solution is to direct the end users to the proper
> place to get the built-data.

I agree. We probably just disagree about the matter what qualifies a
place to be proper. I would argue that this has changed drastically in
the last 10 years and putting useful documents to github isn't such a
bad idea.

--
Orm