[PD-dev] Updated Pure Data Reference Card

Niccolò Granieri granieriniccolo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:00:11 CET 2018

I will add a README file to the repo that will better explain how to obtain the compiled pdf files without necessarily adding them to the repo.

Ultimately it would be nice to replace the obsolete version of the pdf from the puredata.info <http://puredata.info/> site as well. So if anyone knows who has admin access to that site, please get in touch.

Thanks for the feedback,
Niccolò Granieri | PhD Student @ Integra Lab | niccologranieri.com <http://niccologranieri.com/>
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire | Birmingham City University | B4 7XG