[PD-dev] Sigmund~ error?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 28 16:47:23 CET 2018

Just looking now...  I think you're right on both counts, but the code is
so dense I'll need to look at it again later and make sure I'm not getting
thrown off (particularly by the "cbin" question under separate cover).

In fact, I'm impressed you can understand that code... I don't anymore
myself.

cheers
Miller