[PD-dev] Re : Re: Sigmund~ error?

Nicolas Danet nicolas.danet at free.fr
Wed Nov 28 17:35:47 CET 2018

Hi,

I'm refactoring the code as i need to make it thread-safe. That's why. I do it step by step with extra care as TBH i don't understand all the mathematics involved (specially since i didn't find any paper about what's happened under the hood). I didn't proposed a pull request because as you said it needs much more tests. But after cleaning it, i'm almost sure that the three points i have reported (i've just posted another possible issue in the other thread) can lead to buffer overflow. I guess in fact it never happens since there is never enought power in highest frequencies.