[PD-dev] Code responsible for calling canvas_reselect

Henri Augusto Bisognini msndohenri at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:29:58 CET 2019

When i use PD (Win 7) i can select an object and hit Ctrl+Enter to start/stop editing that object's text.

I can't seem to find the code responsible for that behavior.

Runningpd with the debug flag i can see that the gui sends a "$canvasname reselect" message to the patch (which is bound to "canvas_reselect" in "g_editor.c").

I've tried searching "reselect" and "Return" (case sensitive) for all the sources, checked pd_bindings.tcl but could find it.

Where and how exactly this reselect messages are sent from the gui?

Cheers,
Henri.