[PD-dev] libpd search paths

Joseph Larralde joseph.larralde at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:30:52 CET 2019

Thank you Dan for your explanation.
And thanks everyone for helping.

Yesterday I tried to recompile the node addon to use it locally but got
into other trouble.
I first recompiled libpd with MULTI=false after Christof's suggestion
(to enable the PDINSTANCE flag) but node-gyp was the first wall I was
still hitting.
It seems there are still some slight updates I need to do in the addon's
code (I got some char * vs const char * error).
Your 3rd point makes obvious sense and I'll try this in the first place
today.

Joseph