[PD-dev] local canvas-only pd_bind

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:17:38 CET 2019

Mousepad code is up for inspection at:

https://github.com/katjav/pd-mouse-trial

So far it was built on Linux and tested with Pd 0.48 and 0.49, not
sure if it will work right away on other platforms.

The implementation is unconventional; it doesn't use the iemgui
framework and replaces Tk properties dialog by an abstraction. This is
done for reasons explained in the code but I'm not enough of a
developer to know the difference between innovation and aberration.
For the moment, maybe just try the test patches to get an impression
of what mousepad can and can't do.

Katja