[PD-dev] local canvas-only pd_bind

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:21:35 CET 2019

Em qui, 21 de mar de 2019 às 06:18, Lucas Cordiviola <lucarda27 at hotmail.com>
escreveu:

> [cyclone/mousestate] is very raw compared to [mousepad]. You can have one
> or more [cyclone/mousestate] and they all will just output the same xy
> coords for the screen (not the patch).

actually there are 3 modes of operation in [mousestate], but it's not like
I'm defendind the idea we should have the exact same object, design and
functionalities

> Probably is very easy for [mousepad] to incorporate an option like "global
> sender" to give the same functionality as [cyclone/mousestate].

yup, I think so. I'd be happy with just being able to get mouse clicks
anywhere in my patch window along with coordinates (which could be for the
whole screen or relative to the patch window, two of the options from
[mousestate].

Well, I don't know, what do you all think?

cheers