[PD-dev] CAF file support?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:22:42 CEST 2019

“Why not?” would come from other maintainers who do not necessarily want to be stuck with yet more code. I’m pretty sure I can structure this in a way to fit in with the object already works, but I’d rather not try if there is no interest in recovering the code.

As for tagging info, it may not be too difficult to dump the extra info but that’s a separate issue.

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com