[PD-dev] pd-0.49-0: Deken not working in Raspberry Pi 3 B+

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:59:00 CEST 2019

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 3:49 PM Frodo Jedi <

On Wed, 2019-05-29 at 14:55 +0200, Frodo Jedi wrote:
> Is there anyone who can provide support to this issue please?

Please be more specific about your issue. What are the exact steps you
perform? What do you expect to happen after each step? In what way does
the actual behavior deviate from the expected behavior? What is your
environment/operating system?

"nothing happens" is a pretty broad description of things.

Roman