[PD-dev] First complete keyboard navigation prototype

Henri Augusto Bisognini msndohenri at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 19:34:02 CEST 2019

I could change it to separate it from the rest. But probably i'll need some directions as i'm a newbie.

Some stuff is already separated such as the hotkey handling which is done in kbdnav_key<https://github.com/HenriAugusto/pure-data/blob/f5c39cb5cd7ebc101b0b3d9dcde28491b2093b57/src/g_editor.c#L5025> instead of canvas_key (which is already very long).

But there is stuff like the drawing of the rectangles to indicate which in/outlet is selected for example, which is done in glist_drawiofor<https://github.com/HenriAugusto/pure-data/blob/f5c39cb5cd7ebc101b0b3d9dcde28491b2093b57/src/g_text.c#L1365> inside  g_texc.c.

Also, in g_canvas.h, inside the "struct _editor" there is a "struct _kbdnav" member. This is the struct that contains the data used in the keyboard navigation.

So how one should go to keep everything optional?
Using preprocessor #if's to include/exclude code during compilation?