[PD-dev] formatting HTML doc in Pd distro?

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 04:18:19 CEST 2019

There may be a way not to reinvent the wheel and also maintain some use
previous use cases other patchers and developers have used.

Consider e.g. the reflection classes in purr data, like [canvasinfo], which
has a [dir( method.

Likewise pddp/pddplink etc. can open files in the native OS, and they are
used a ton in documentation for externals, for instance.

I'm not saying that either of these specifically needs to be included in
vanilla, but these are problems that have already been solved in various
ways and it could be worthwhile to see what exists.