[PD-dev] formatting HTML doc in Pd distro?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jul 1 13:37:10 CEST 2019

On 01.07.19 12:53, Giulio Moro via Pd-dev wrote:
>> IIRC, there is some plugin which converts Pd patches to SVG graphics, so that could be one way to go.
>
> You may be talking of pd-fileutils?  https://github.com/sebpiq/pd-fileutils/

the other one being my patch2svg GUI plugin (see deken), which uses the
tcl/tk engine to create a snapshot from a running patch, rather than
trying to re-implement the GUI engine of Pd.

i'm using the pd-fileutils for our Pd-enabled pastebin [1], but in
general i prefer the much more accurate rendering of the patch2svg
plugin (GUI-objects, GOPs,...)

[1] pastie.iem.at