[PD-dev] formatting HTML doc in Pd distro?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:11:35 CEST 2019

On 7/1/2019 5:46 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> i*strongly*  suggest to
> - have **all** the sources (for*anything*  generated, including images)
> in the git-repository
> - allow to build all artifacts automatically¹ (via the build-system)

I fail to see anything we can do to auto-generate single image files
from 1 or more LaTex file/s. This should be carefully and manually
handled by the author or the maintainer. There could be one master LaTex
file containing the code for each image if the source is to be stored:

''
figure 0.1.0
$saras \$whatever ...
figure 0.1.1
$ssgdsdg \$whatever ...
''

Since this is not automatic Miller should probably be in favor (and I
understand) of just writing everything on LaTex files instead of html.
Since I don't know how many "math formulas" are needed I don't know what
to say.

:)