[PD-dev] formatting HTML doc in Pd distro?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 2 16:13:31 CEST 2019

Looks like the best thing will be to use either latex or markdown, and
include both the latex/markdown source and an HTML compiled version of
the doc in the git repo.  The doc will doubtless contain images of
patch fragments, taken from the help files, in a way similar to my
book (http://msp.ucsd.edu/techniques.htm).

cheers

for the images.  (Unless it's feasible to unify that with the help