[PD-dev] formatting HTML doc in Pd distro?

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 21:25:04 CEST 2019

>> IOhannes patch2svg exporter.

btw the autoexport.pd patch crashes pd when I open it (macOs 10.14.5 pd
0.49.1). thats from the deken repo thingy.

here is output running from cli with -verbose:

w .x100330c60

wname autoexport.pd

name autoexport.pd.x100330c60.svg

template %s%x.svg

just a heads up on that.

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 6:05 AM Max <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:

> On 02.07.19 16:13, Miller Puckette wrote:
> > The doc will doubtless contain images of
> > patch fragments, taken from the help files, in a way similar to my
> > book (http://msp.ucsd.edu/techniques.htm).
>
> It would be nice if those patches were vector graphics which should be
> possible thanks to IOhannes patch2svg exporter.
>
> pd patch -> svg -> pdf -> placed in latex -> pdf

m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.
cornell u., tc3
megrimm.net