[PD-dev] formatting HTML doc in Pd distro?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jul 5 00:00:39 CEST 2019

On 7/4/19 9:25 PM, me.grimm wrote:
>>> IOhannes patch2svg exporter.
>

> btw the autoexport.pd patch crashes pd when I open it (macOs 10.14.5 pd
> 0.49.1).
are you sure it crashes?

> here is output running from cli with -verbose:
>

> w .x100330c60
>
> wname autoexport.pd
>
> name autoexport.pd.x100330c60.svg
>
> template %s%x.svg

which looks good to me.
you might notice that after opening the patch, you suddenly have a
couple of .svg files in your directory.

the autoexport.pd patch is just a demonstration on how one could use the
patch2svg plugin to fully automate the conversion of Pd patches to SVGs
(without user interaction; e.g. from a script).

i admit that it is somewhat unexpected (and undocumented) for a patch,
that it shuts down Pd without a warning

gfmasdr
IOhannes