[PD-dev] formatting HTML doc in Pd distro?

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:39:29 CEST 2019

im really just firing emails off too quick this morn without really knowing
whats going on....

permission denied error. i assume because it is trying to export to
~/Applications/Pd.app/Content/Resources with the [; pd plugin-dispatch
::patch2svg::exportall{ message

anyway to save to patch directory with message?

exporting to SVG: svg-export.pd.x10045eb00.svg
(Tcl) UNHANDLED ERROR: couldn't open "svg-export.pd.x10045eb00.svg":
permission denied
    while executing
"open $path w"
    (procedure "can2svg::canvas2file" line 14)
    invoked from within
"can2svg::canvas2file [tkcanvas_name $mytoplevel] $filename"
    (procedure "export" line 2)
    invoked from within
"export $w $name"
    (procedure "::patch2svg::exportall" line 16)
    invoked from within
"$callback [ lrange $args 1 end ]"
    ("foreach" body line 2)
    invoked from within
"foreach callback $::pd_connect::plugin_dispatch_receivers($receiver) {
               $callback [ lrange $args 1 end ]
       }"
    invoked from within
"if [ info exists ::pd_connect::plugin_dispatch_receivers($receiver) ] {
       foreach callback $::pd_connect::plugin_dispatch_receivers($receiver)
{
..."
    (procedure "pdtk_plugin_dispatch" line 3)
    invoked from within
"pdtk_plugin_dispatch ::patch2svg::exportall"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $docmds"

--