[PD-dev] hint on drawing exponential curves in tcl/tk

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:41:31 CEST 2019

Howdy, I just implemented exponential lines for my [else/envgen~] object
and I'm hoping to also provide this in a GUI object for visualization.

Drawing straight lines for the envelope is trivial with "create line" <
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/tcl-tk/tk_canvas_line.htm>. But how about
drawing exponential curves, like being able to give it an exponential
factor. For instance, "2", which would be raising to the power of 2, then
the vertical distance from point 'a' to 'b' would be normalized to "1" and
a curve from 0 to 1 would be raised to the power of 2.

hints?

thanks