[PD-dev] Pd release plans (0.50 August / 0.51 December)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 24 00:14:44 CEST 2019

To Pd dev:

I realizd I forgot to make my release plans clear... I'm going to try to get
a mainly bug-fix release out in Augist (0.50) in time for Fall classes in the
US (idealy Aug 15 to give admins & profs a couple of weeks to get ready for
school, which in some places seems to get underway Sept 1-ish.

That leaves only enough time to do some polishing, no big new stuff.  So
I think I should aim to make another release in December to allow time for
whatever improvements don't make it in by mid August.

My own priority is to try to make zooming apply to data structures.  (Way
overdue!)

cheers
Miller