[PD-dev] Pd release plans (0.50 August / 0.51 December)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:18:33 CEST 2019

0.50 is a special release mark (halfway through 1.0!)

My gift to the Pd community is a painstaking revision of the documentation,
just finished it, hope it makes into the next release
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/608

It's mostly just reorganizing, realigning cords, make sure wires don't
cross, standardize font size and a few other stuff/fixes.

cheers