[PD-dev] icon files

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:26:13 CEST 2019

Howdy all,

As the icon refresh was integrated in Pd 0.49, should we consider bringing the master icon files (SVG and PNG export) into the main pure-data repo?

I'm asking mainly as the question came up in relation to packaging for Arch Linux where the desire was to generate PNGs specific to the desktop environment form the SVG directly, however the master files are in my test/proposal repo: https://github.com/pure-data/pd-icon <https://github.com/pure-data/pd-icon>

See discussion here: https://github.com/pure-data/pd-icon/issues/3 <https://github.com/pure-data/pd-icon/issues/3>

I'd imagine simply adding an "icon" or "res/icon" directory for resources & assets and the masters + makefile there.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>