[PD-dev] pd 0.50-0 test1 on win64/tk64 and Pdfontloader

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 12 19:31:30 CEST 2019

Better yet (I think) - just include a 64 bit DLL with the 64-bit Pd and
a 32-bit one otherwise.

If anyone wants to volunteer to compile a 64-bit one I'll gladly include it
in teh 64-bit release (otherwise I'll try my own hand at it later this week).

I'm hoping to get the final version out Saturday :)