[PD-dev] dynamic patching - is iemguts the way to go?

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Tue Aug 20 10:57:08 CEST 2019

This is possibly a bit more heavyweight solution than you’re looking for, but you might want to look into the Integra Framework: https://github.com/BirminghamConservatoire/integra-framework <https://github.com/BirminghamConservatoire/integra-framework>

It was specifically designed as module management layer to sit between libPd (which it wraps) and an application, e.g. JUCE. An Integra “module” is basically a collection of Pd patches with some metadata wrapped in a ZIP file.

Happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,

Jamie