[PD-dev] 0.50-0 released (windows 64bit release with "font" troubles)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 17:03:12 CEST 2019

Hi Miller,

The 64bit release has font troubles. Two files are missing:

bin/pdfontloader.dll (the 64bit one)

font/DejaVuSansMono-Bold.ttf  (this one is the git repo and in is
included in the 32bit release and is actually needed or we get an ugly
render.)

I attach "pdfontloader64.zip"

To compile the 64bit pdfontloader.dll I did add these packages to MinGW with:

pacman -S mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-tcl

pacman -S mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-tk

then I did "make" in pdfontloder dir. and rename the dll to pdfontloader64.dll.