[PD-dev] Naming of patch when doing a "save as"

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 01:08:59 CEST 2019

I think that the actual answer is: there is no rationale, it's a bug.

I can't think of anything else, other than the possible reason I came upon with earlier which was pointed out as wrong anyway. It might have been something introduced when we were doing some updates to the Pd GUI. If I find anything more, I will respond to the Github issue.

> On Sep 18, 2019, at 9:26 PM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Anyway, I am just curious about that the rationale is for starting from “untitled”,
> instead of last saved name? Cause to me it doesn’t make sense at all.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>