[PD-dev] switch bugs.puredata.info to github?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 22:58:42 CEST 2019

I agree with the redirection to Github.

If for whatever reason we need to have both (github and sourceforge) we can redirect to some new page in puredata.info with a brief explanation:

Please include which OS and which Pd version you are using in the bug report.

You can use [Github/link] (You must have or create a Github account)

or you can use [Sourceforge/link] (tickets can be created anonymously or with an Sourceforge account)