[PD-dev] pd compiled for web with emscripten

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 19:17:07 CET 2019

Hi,

I updated it to Pd-0.50-2 (not updated the experimental Gem part yet).
Instructions remain the same, the changes are in the github repositories:
https://mathr.co.uk/empd

Example generative techno patch:
https://mathr.co.uk/dynamo/live to listen
https://mathr.co.uk/dynamo for info
https://code.mathr.co.uk/dynamo for source

Check the licenses for your libraries when making web pages like this,
you might have to distribute the corresponding source code too.

Claude

--
https://mathr.co.uk