[PD-dev] Double precision externals extensions.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 22:44:52 CET 2019

On 12/10/2019 6:32 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> On 12/10/19 9:45 PM, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
>> But I'm creating a single binary external with a collection of authors
>> [zexy] [cyclone] [ggee] [pddplink] ...
> what's the purpose of this?
> and what's the license?

Currently I share Pd-Albums (like CD albums, but these are played back
with Pd) and there is a few externals i use and I ship (with licenses).

Now there are a lot of single files (for win/mac/linux) and i decided to
compile them all into a single file per OS/ARCH and also for single and
double.

These are going to be shipped also with sources and a makefile with
pd-lib-builder.

So far all good except that my single binary crashes the unmatched
precision.

>> I create a setup for the lib and is working *OK* in Pd-w64-32 but it
>> crashed the double precision.
> could you provide a backtrace?

Windows tell me it's liblucdep.dll that produces the fault.

I'll try to get a backtrace with Msys2 but I never did it . I will
investigate in Linux first.

:)