[PD-dev] Double precision externals extensions.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 02:07:01 CET 2019

I could get this from linux, at least is something:

0x00007ffff6170e93 in pddplink_setup () at pddp/pddplink.c:353

353 sys_vgui("source {%s/pddplink.tcl}\n", dirsym->s_name);

But no worries is just an edge case. If I compile the lib without
[pddplink] everything works on /single/ and fails correctly (no crashes)
on /double/.

I can replace pddplink with [pdcontrol]

:)