[PD-dev] Double precision externals extensions.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:32:40 CET 2019

Thanks Christof now everything's fine and I learned how to use msys2 gdb
compiling with "alldebug" with pd-lib-builder.

As for the "null pointer check" I just did this on pddplink_setup():

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     if (dirsym) {
     dirsym = pddplink_class->c_externdir;  /* FIXME */
     sys_vgui("source {%s/pddplink.tcl}\n", dirsym->s_name);
     } else {
     dirsym = NULL;
     }

This is working for not crashing the incorrect precision Pd.

Side-note:

I can not statically link pthread (used by cyclon/coll) when compiling
the lib with "make CPPFLAGS="-DPD_FLOATSIZE=64""

:(