[PD-dev] Double precision externals extensions.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:19:53 CET 2019

On 12/11/2019 2:36 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> the proper condition is:
> if(pddplink_class) {
>    dirsym=...
> } else {
>    dirsym=NULL;
> }

Ok right, I posted what i did because I was not sure. Had fixed it :)

Coming back to the subject of this thread:

The combined single/double dll is a bit complicated (for example for me
to just upload double precision versions of the so many unmaintained
libs that I have been uploading to Deken this last year (almost all w64
Deken).

Could we leave the combined dll just for experts and have a new defaults
for double-precision?

Also this will shorten the possibilities of a crash. We don't want to go
thru all sources and check if there's something like in pddplink.c that
will cause a crash.

Also: You mention some time ago (when pd-w64 was released) the
possibility to generate a "file" at compile time that stores current
arch build. This file gets the "platform detected" info sooner than
deken. We can also have the "precision" in that generated "file".

?