[PD-dev] Packaging of Libraries

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 22:16:46 CET 2019

Dear all

We plan to use the fantastic Deken infrastructure to distribute the Fluid Corpus Manipulation objects (flucoma.org), but also to respect its folder architecture for any other type of download, i.e. GitHub binaries and such things… I read the very clear document here (https://github.com/pure-data/deken/blob/master/developer/README.md) but it is not clear how we can package extra material, like a folder of audio files used in the help files, and now that we can use html files, some extra references… and even maybe an example folder.

Max and SC have clear folder structure for their packaging, and I presume Pd/Deken has it too, but I’ve been unable to locate it, searching the web and the archives of this list. Any pointer welcome.

Thanks

pa