[PD-dev] Packaging of Libraries

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:53:35 CET 2019

Dear IOhannes

Thank you for the response. I’m still puzzled, because, for instance, I cannot package the help files tidily in a help folder, they seem to have to share the same folder as the external. Do these need to be top level folder? I can experiment but since I don’t have access to all platform/os combinations, I wondered if there is something that will work across everything.

What I have now, that does not work for help files:

- FluidCorpusManipulation (top folder)
	- externals (2nd level folder)
		- all externs
	- help
		- all helps and sub patches
	- audio
		- all audio
	- examples
		- all code examples
	- ref
		- all html code

And we are building now the CMake to do the packaging conform. Do you suggest I do

- FluidCorpusManipulation (top folder)
	- all externals
	- all helps and sub patches
	- audio
		- all audio
	- examples
		- all code examples
	- ref
		- all html code

That would make a messier top folder but if that is what is needed, we’ll do it.