[PD-dev] macOS 10.15 notarization

Kevin Haywood khaywood at ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 12 18:24:31 CET 2019

That appears to work!

I opened patches with a couple of older dsp externals that I hadn’t validated yesterday, and they all ran fine. Only got this message upon launch of your app, which I guess is just the Catalina version of this old message, since it could be bypassed as before by launching the app with a right-click and choosing “Open”:

“Pd-0.50-2-signed” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

Kevin