[PD-dev] macOS 10.15 notarization

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Dec 13 11:19:26 CET 2019

On 12.12.19 18:40, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> As for the initial app warning, as far as I can tell, the only way to
> remove it is to sign the app with a developer ID. This requires an
> account and $100 a year.

Unfortunately there are some more hidden costs: One also needs a Mac for
the XCode toolchain. For the payment you need enable two-factor
authorization in your account (for which you need an iPhone) Both
devices need to run recent OS versions, so they can't be hardware which
Apple deprecated.
If you register a "corporate" account with apple you will have to apply
for a D.U.N.S Number. If you live in Germany, Dun & Bradstreet will sell
your Address Data to the GEZ and you'll have to pay another 69,96 Euros
a year for public radio and TV.

Think Different!
:D