[PD-dev] array/table and canvas memory management

x nor x37v.alex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 19:14:46 CET 2020

Thanks for your insights Christof!

I would like to be able to access the data outside my external,
specifically with tabread4~.
I'm thinking I will create a canvas per data set, managed by my object,
that has all the tables I need, via the approach you gave me some weeks ago
(binbuf).
The private data structure approach is interesting but part of the point is
being able to utilize this data outside of the externals I write, but
either way it is good to know about that appraoch.

-Alex