[PD-dev] PRs for 0.51 (was: macOS direct plist reading)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 24 17:51:48 CET 2020

Cool.  My (informal) plan is to merge updates first, then move on to your
soundfile I/O changes.  (There, the main issue will be to try to make sure it's
somehow kept threadsafe; I remember in th past having very-occasional crashes
when I had made an innocuous assumption about threads before :)

Miller