[PD-dev] trying to understand class_new

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Mar 24 11:30:53 CET 2020

Check how much memory Pd is using. I mean, a 16 kB stack and 130 kB heap
is still pretty small... (if those hex numbers mean bytes). Pd hasn't
really been designed to run on microcontrollers ;-). Anyway, have a look
at m_memory.c, there are some heap memory debug options, in case your
developer tools don't provide this.

Christof