[PD-dev] no longer able to "send" to UDP -- correction

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sat Mar 28 10:40:53 CET 2020

> One thing that was possible in pd 0.50 was to "send" to netreceive -u ... this
> was added by Shahrokh Yadegari a year or so ago.

Interesting. I remember it being mentioned in the help patch, but it
never seemed to work for me (at least on Windows). We can of course
bring it back!

What I would also like to have is something like a [sendto( message, so
we can reply only to a specific client, using the address we get from
the new outlet.

Christof