[PD-dev] PD-specific tips for compiling faster on Windows

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Apr 22 14:31:35 CEST 2020

 > There has been interest for using CMake for libpd, so I could see
that as a companion method to build Pd but not a replacement for
autotools IMO.

Actually, I would volunteer to setup a CMake build system for Pd. CMake
is really nice because it supports so many tool chains out of the box,
including Visual Studio solutions and Unix Makefiles for MinGW.

Of course, this is not high priority, so I might give it a shot in
summer or so.

Christof