[PD-dev] A gift from a PD user :)

Jakob Skouborg syntaxerror60 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:30:45 CEST 2020

Hello guys!

I am sorry if this violates the rules of the dev list, but I just want to send a little bit of gratitude back to you guys for your endless effort in making Pure Data better.

So here is something that I have created with Pure Data, a 64 voice granular sample player:

Here is a short clip of it in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VuRK1wMdVM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VuRK1wMdVM>

Here is the patch, slightly modified compared to the Youtube clip, without stereo, as the stereo wasn’t too good, it needs to be updated. It can be pretty cpu intensive, at some setting it uses 100% cpu of my 2012 Macbook, but most settings are good:
https://github.com/jaffasplaffa/Pure-data-patches/tree/master/Granular21 <https://github.com/jaffasplaffa/Pure-data-patches/tree/master/Granular21>

Have fun :)

Jakob Skouborg