[PD-dev] A gift from a PD user :)

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:29:02 CEST 2020

Hi Jakob

On Thu, 2020-04-23 at 00:30 +0200, Jakob Skouborg wrote:

> So here is something that I have created with Pure Data, a 64 voice
> granular sample player:

Beautiful sound example, interesting patch. Thanks a lot for sharing.

You could add a:

[declare -path zexy -lib zexy -path tof -path cyclone -path ext13]

to load all externals automatically.

Frankly, I miss the stereo version. I think it is definitely worth the
additional CPU cost.

It appears to me that [multiplex~] from zexy and [selector~] from
cyclone basically do the same. I don't see why two separate externals
are used for this. Also [send13] from ext13 seems obsolete these days,
since [send] from Pd without arguments is settable, too.

Roman